Dr. Rousseau is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and offers extensive dental and orthodontic care. Utilizing state of the art biological technological procedures you can be assured that treatments are safe and effective. He works closely with osteopaths, chiropractors, and physical therapists to improve posture and cranial sacral motion. He follows Dr. Bob Marshall’s dental protocol for patient protection and dental materials selection.
View our Interactive Meridian Tooth Chart here.
Services offered include:
- Cerec: using CAD/CAM 1 visit onlays and crowns
- TMJ pain and dysfunction therapy
- Joint vibration analysis for TMD diagnosis
- Bio-compatible cleanings
with microscopic analysis of harmful microbes
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment, bad breath control,
and home care irrigation
- NO MERCURY OR FLUORIDE
- Safe Mercury removal protocol
- Digital x-rays with 60% radiation reduction
- Sleep apnea treatment with Somnomed dental appliances
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Functional orthodontics/Invisalign and/or traditional braces
- Healing lasers and soft tissue laser
- BEMER Therapy
- We offer many dental supplements and oral home care supplies
Background of Dr. Rousseau
Robert D. Rousseau, D.D.S., graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1983. Dr. Rousseau has developed a health oriented general dental practice based on mercury-free fillings, full body diagnosis for optimal TMJ health, nutritional supplementation, and laser dentistry. He strives to treat patients well in a relaxed caring and friendly manner.
Discover more about the “Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique.”